Links to other Schools
Roles and Responsibility
- To enhance the quality of education through creative, co-operation and constructive supervision.
- Required to work towards creating a culture of continuous improvement and learning in our school.
- To create a rich and supportive environment for students
- To see that all the activities are well planned.
- Distribute the responsibilities according to the interest and aptitude of the teachers.
- To set sound management system by strictly following SSATs and SIP.
- To encourage sound relationship amongst teachers, teacher-student, and teacher and parent
- To encourage voluntarism in the school
- To make adequate budget allotment for different activities
- To ensure transparency in all aspects of management
- To ensure timely correspondence of official matters
- To make annual report to the concerned authority
- Run the school in absence of Principal
- Maintain staff attendance and leave records of the staff members
- Providing general guidance to staff and students
- Maintaining students� personal records
- Providing academic supervision and guidance
- Coordinating SBIP, PTA and other programmes
- Organizing staff meeting and other activities
- Maintaining discipline of students
- Prepare TOD list.
- Coordinating/Organizing games and sports activities
- Supervising morning social work and SUPW on Saturdays